Thursday, March 4, 2010

9 month check up, Straws, Swimming

Bailey had his nine month check up- a little late because of the strep- and everything is going great! He is 20lbs and 11 oz, 29 1/2 inches long!!! This officially puts us in the Big Boy front facing carseat!! Woohoo!!! He is in the 75% for height, going to be a tall boy!! He didn't have to have any shots, but he did have his finger pricked and got a shiny band aid. He was fascinated!! Then of course he pulled it off and put it in his mouth and I had to pull over and get it so we wouldn't have a choking disaster!! He also has four teeth now, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. I had no success trying to get a photo of the new teeth.



Bailey loves straws! Everytime we go out to eat or go visit Martin at the restaurant he wants one. They keep him very occupied!





We are also taking swimming lessons. It is so fun and Bailey is loving it now!! The first few times he just tolerated the experience, but now he is really having fun. Splashing and now I even put his head under the water! I wish I had better pictures. Maybe next week.........




Now that I am posting this I realize Bailey will be 10 Months old on Thursday!!! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yea!! I am jealous that a couple of the pics are of y'all at Keifer's!! We will have to take him soon!! I am soo proud of his swimming abilities..I heard he was the star of the class!! I love Bailey Boo!!

Ramsey said...

I completely missed this post...I don't know how I did that! What a great/exciting checkup! What a big boy...I am not surprised that he is going to be tall!