Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Emergency Room

We made our first trip to the emergency room last night. Thankfully we made it out with just two stitches. Martin and Bailey were playing last night and martin threw him in the air and he hit the ceiling fan with his sweet little cheek. Yes that really happened. We rushed to the emergency room and they scared me to death talking about the possibility of broken cheek bones and damage to his eye. So when the diagnosis was two stitches I was so relieved! Bailey was a trouper. He was so sweet and so brave. They had to wrap him in a mummy thing so he wouldn't move. It broke my heart. Here are some pics......... This is the morning after. He loves his hopital bracelet..
Laughing even though he has a huge gash!

Poor baby


5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh. Poor Bailey. You tell Martin no more rough housing by a ceiling fan!!

Ramsey said...

Sweet baby! He is a trooper and still cute as ever!

Kristen said...

glad he is better..i know it scared y'all...I am glad it was just a few stitches!! love you

the ewings said...

bless his sweet little heart! good thing he is okay!!

shannon said...

Aw, poor baby! I'm so glad he's OK! I bet Martin felt terrible! At least Bailey had "fun" during his first ER experience.