Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Brake

We have been spending alot of time at my parent's hunting camp now that Martin has picked up hunting. He actually killed a goose last weekend, but I dont have a picture! In the kids room......
Swinging with Piper

Jumping with Breck



Disagreeing over who should drive...........


Breck won!!! Doesn't he look pleased!









Climbing the stairs... glad I don't have any of these at my house!




Walt and Breck having so much fun!



Tough Guy at Fort Big Brake... I wonder if he knows he is wearing a bunny suit!!!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun times!!

Ramsey said...

That last comment of yours about wearing a bunny suit just made me laugh out loud!!! So cute...I love these pictures...Big Brake has turned into a kid's paradise it looks like...I remember when we would run around slinging mud at each other!!!