Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Babies Everywhere!


We had play group today and since we have gotten so big I did it at my Mom's house. I think this is the best picture I got, everyone at least has their eyes open!

Everybody always want to know who all of those precious babies are on my blog, so...
Here we have Stella Cate, Zoe Hall, and Frances Hollingsworth -- the little girls of the group!
From the left we have Caitlyn Penton, Bailey, Cash Malouf, Pruet James in the back, William James in the stripes, and Chesley Quinn on the end--- The Big Kids of the group ha!
William looks pretty serious about that fire truck and Bailey is thrilled to now have one of todays most popular toys- pruet's tennis shoe!

Giddy Up!
Chesley was so sweet and kept patting Bailey's head while he had his bottle

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Ramsey said...

So cute...he is getting so so big...I may be coming to Jackson this weekend, but still up in the air! I can't get over how popular Bailey is...what a cutie and your comments/descriptions (whatever you call them) crack me up! Miss you and that precious boy!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Cute, cute, cute! and so much fun! Poor Stella Cate can't see a thing bc/her mom makes her wear those bonnets, he he. Thanks for having us! We had such a good time!

Laurie said...

hahahaha!! do whaaatt?? I still follow!! That's crazy I'm no longer considered a "follower" of yours!!?! According to who anyway??!